Tuesday, June 07, 2011

If I could go to Australia..


I would TOTALLY VISIT THIS SALON!!!

I've always wanted to go to the "down undah" But now seeing-  this  -salon, I REALLY want to go.

"Fur" Salon, located in Melbourne, Australia is only 258 Square Feet of awesomeness! One of three salons owned by Frank Valvo, this salon looks like it has a very sweet vibe to it. Also, looking at the website, I feel like every stylist is completely unique and true to their personalities. I just want to be friends with them! The walls/ hidden drawers and cabinets are made from recycled basket ball quarts! SO COOL.(&so green! ah!) Being a super nerd for architecture and design, I am very "wowed" by this place.
Are there any places you are "wowed" by? lol

I'm off to work now! I think I have a busy day ahead of me! :)
Stay Fabulous! 
ak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...