Sunday, May 15, 2011

Soo I’m going to talk about what I do….

Between 2007-2008 I decided to stop going to college for art and to go to school for hair. Poss. the best decision I’ve ever made.

I had so much fun in beauty school and I met the most amazing/crazy people. 9.5 months later I graduated and landed a kick ass job at one of the best salons in South Jersey. (Hell yeah!) I love doing hair because it is one of the easiest ways to express your self. It has become a passion of mine to make people look and feel amazing. When someone leaves the salon feeling great I feel great and It’s an awesome feeling to end your day knowing you’ve made someone happy. So boom, there it is. Here are some pictures I consider my “inspiration” (I guess I’ll call it that?) It’s not even about the hair for me though in these pictures. It’s everything! I love the models, the expressions, the clothing, the set. The whole picture. Which almost makes me think that editorial work could be something I would fancy doing in the future. Since I have a million different pics that I’m obsessed with, I’ll just browse my folders and show ya a few that I like ;)







Stay Fabulous babies!
-alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...